adbrite

Your Ad Here

widgetbucks

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chewing the fact with Adhayayan


Adhyayan Suman son of Shekhar Suman entered Bollywood through ‘Haal-e-dil’ directed by Anil Devgan. His second movies Raaz - The Mystery Continues with Emraan Hashmi& Kangana Ranaut made him a bankable star of bollywood .After the thriller flick Adhyayan’s third movie ‘Jashnn’ released and we caught him for you all fresh after the movie release. Catch Adhyayan right her and get to know more about his plans!Q. 1) So you have finally got the chance to play a good guy in ‘Jashnn’. What exactly is your role in the film?

A) Well…I play Akash Verma, a twenty year old boy, who thirsts to become a singing icon and blaze a trail for himself among the galaxy of existing stars. But he has not been able to find that distinctive voice that he can call his own, that will propel him to the top. Only when he’s shattered by life and unflinchingly looks the sordid truth in the face – that he is freeloading off his elder sister Nisha played by Shahana, who, in order to offer him a decent life style, has become the mistress of a rich businessman, Aman Bajaj. Aman’s sister Sara, played by Anjana, is the one who pulls Akash out of his misery and gives him the strength and moral support he needs. The story is basically about how he over-comes all his obstacles and rises to the top.

Q.2) You play a very intense character in this film, how was that for you? Was it something that came naturally considering your recent personal dramas?

A) Hey I’m just 21. I have my entire life to have personal dramas and will deal with it in the most dignified way I know. But yes, my character goes through some intense drama in the movie. I am just 1 film old and frankly I tried to do full justice to my character by digging deep into myself and feeling emotions which I have never felt before. Though I could relate to the struggle Akash had to go through because even I went through the same as I was an extremely obese kid and have always been subjected to a lot of rebuke by people around me. It’s the quintessential story of a nobody who becomes a somebody. I feel the same way except I am yet to actually make my mark. Hopefully ‘Jashnn’ will be as successful, if not more, then Raaz-The Mystery Continues (smiles).

No comments:

Post a Comment