adbrite

Your Ad Here

widgetbucks

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I feel lucky in life! – Sanjay Dutt


Here is another ‘Luck’ star who is happy to be the part of the adventure flick. Along with others, Sanjay Dutt was equally thrilled in doing all the action sequences, mindless about his age. He is also pleased with his young co-actors and feels good to see such talent on this big a scale.

Soon going to be 50, Sanjay is glad that he can still act in movies and get offers that suit him. “This is one of the best phases in my life. I have my work, I have my family, friends, well-wishers and I have Maana. I feel lucky in life!” says the composed actor.

In ‘Luck’, Sanjay plays a baddie, Moussa, who keeps hurdle after hurdle in the player's path in the life and death game of gamble. One can see hues of ‘Musafir’ shades in this character; one who enjoys seeing the plight of others.The actor will soon be celebrating his fiftieth birthday on 29 July. One can feel the undertones when he talks about his birthday wish. He says, “My only birthday wish is that I want to be a free man. I have put it all behind me, but I still do get nightmares. Waking up next to a loved one helps, but I still want my freedom back.”

We say - Phikar na kar, Munnabai! Forget the past and live in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment